A little exercise in self reflection? Perhaps.
This in response to an"Open Call" on Open Salon on the subject of
'Fatal Flaws: Got Any?"
- I’m eco-unfriendy. I take long showers and leave the lights on.
- I take up too much closet space. I like to shop.
- I buy books I know I’ll never read.
- I daydream.
- I’m a terrible driver.
- I can be accident prone on a bicycle.
- I like to cook and serve people. Too much.
- I can be disorganized. In a very methodical way.
- I can be opinionated. And indecisive. All at once.
- I am not always the hero in my own story.
- I can’t say so. I often speak in mid-sentence.
- I have the hardest time saying goodbye